Airport Authority of India AAI Recruitment 2023: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has announced the recruitment of Junior Executives and Junior / Senior Assistants through Advt No. 03/2023. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online from 5th August 2023 to 4th September 2023. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement for details on eligibility, age limit, post-wise qualifications, selection procedure, syllabus, and other important information.
AAI Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Last Date for Apply Online||04/09/2023|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||04/09/2023|
|Exam Date||As per Schedule|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
AAI Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST||Rs. 0/- (No Fee)|
|All Category Female||Rs. 0/- (No Fee)|
Payment Mode: Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
AAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- For Junior Executive (Common Cadre): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India.
- For Junior Executive (Finance): Master’s Degree MBA OR PG Diploma in Management with Specialization in Finance OR Cost Accountant OR CA / CFA. (More details in the notification)
- For Junior Executive (Fire Services): BE / B.Tech Degree in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg. (More details in the notification)
- For Junior Executive (Law): Bachelor Degree in Law (3 Year / 5 Year) with enrollment in Bar Council of India.
- For Jr. Assistant (Office): Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Any Recognized University in India. (More details in the notification)
- For Sr. Assistant (Accounts): Bachelor Degree in Commerce (preferably B.Com) from Any Recognized University in India with 2 Years of Experience. (More details in the notification)
AAI Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details: Total 352 Posts
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Junior Executive (Common Cadre)||237|
|Junior Executive (Finance)||66|
|Junior Executive (Fire Services)||03|
|Junior Executive (Law)||18|
|Jr. Assistant (Office)||09|
|Sr. Assistant (Accounts)||09|
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment
- Visit the official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI) at www.aai.aero.
- Fill in the application form between 05/08/2023 to 04/09/2023.
- Read the detailed notification before applying to understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements.
- Upload the necessary documents (photo, signature, ID proof, etc.) as per the instructions.
- Preview the application form and verify all the details.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the final submitted form for future reference.
AAI Recruitment Important Links
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||AAI Official Website|
Candidates are advised to read the official notification thoroughly before applying.
Please note that the information provided here is a summary of the recruitment notification. For detailed information, candidates should refer to the official notification available on the AAI website.