1. Madhuri Dixit :- Madhuri was devastated by hearing the news of Rishi Kapoor’s demise. Rishi and Madhuri did 3 films and from their first film ”Sahibaan”- they became friends forever. Madhuri always has a special for her talented co-star Chintuji. Rishiji was also very fond of her favorite on screen heroine Madhuri.
2. Amitabh Bachchan :- Big B and Rishi Kapoor shared an unbelievable strong friendship. Big B was shuttered and mourned after hearing Rishiji’s sudden death. Their chesmiry in “Amar Akbar Antoni” is still remembered. These unbeatable stars last shared screen in the film “102 Not out” in 2018.
3. Anil Kapoor :- Anil Kapoor was more like family to Rishi James Kapoor. Yes! Anil Kapoor lovingly called him James. They did three films- Vijay, Gurudev and Karobar. Anil Kapoor bids goodbye to his best friend Rishi with a heartbreaking note.
4. Akshay Kumar :- Akshay feels lucky that he got chances to share screen with legendary actor like Rishi Kapoor. Akshay and Rishi were seen in films like Houseful 2 and Patiala House. Akshay was shocked by Rishi Kapoor’s sudden death as Akshay was very affectionate to Rishi.
5. Juhi Chawla :- Juhi and Rishi’s Jodi got many appreciation as they had a mesmerizing on screen chemistry. They did hit films like- Bol Radha Bol, Daraar, Sajan ka ghar and Karobaar. Moreover, Juhi and Rishi had finished shooting Rishi Kapoor’s last film named “Sharmaji Namkeen” on Januray..