Bollywood Stars Reactions on Rishi Kapoor Sudden Death
Lifestyle of Rishi Kapoor. Bollywood has lost its one of the versatile actors Rishi Kapoor on 30 April, 2020. This veteran actor was fighting against cancer for last 2 years.
- Real Name :- His actual name was Rishi Raj Kapoor.
- Nick Name :- He was lovingly called as “Chintoo” in Bollywood mostly.
- Born :- Rishi Kapoor was born on 4th September, 1952.
- Age :- This actor breathed his last breath at the age of 67.
- Family :- Rishi Kapoor belonged to one of the prestigious family “The Kapoor Family” which family is popularly known as the pioneer of Indian cinema. His father was Late Raj Kapoor and his grandfather was Great Prithviraj Kapoor.
- Brothers :- Rishi Kapoor has two brothers- Randhir and Rajiv Kapoor.
- Sisters :- Raima Jain and Ritu Nanda– are two sisters of Rishi Kapoor.
- Education :- He never finished his schooling as he always wanted to be an actor. He never appeared in any board exam.
- Love Life :- Rishi Kapoor fell in love with his co-star Neetu Singh and decided to get married in 1980. This iconic Bollywood couple have two children- Ridhima Kapoor Sahani and actor Ranbir Kapoor
- Net Worth :- Rishi Kapoor’s net worth was 256 Crore.
- House :- Rishi Kapoor was staying in his luxurious Bungalow in Mumbai named “Krishna Raj” which was constructed within a space of 1 acre.
- Car Collection :- This actor was very passionate about his cars and loved to collect them. The cars owned by this actor are- Audi R8, Mercedes- Maybach S500, Nissan X-trail, BMW-5 series and also Mercedes GLS.
- Career :- Aspiring little Rishi debuted in “Mera Naam Joker” film with his father Raj Kapoor in 1970. The film was box office flop but Rishi’s acting was critically acclaimed. After 3 years, in 1973, Rishi made his Bollywood debut in lead role with super hit film “Bobby”. After Bobby, Rishi Kapoor never looked back in his career and gifted us back to back hit films like- “Chandni” “Bol Radha Bol” “Banjaran” “Karz” “Damini” “Saagar” and so on. This flawless actor did some remarkable films at his late 50s like “Agneepath”“D-Day” “Kapoor and Sons” “Mulk” “102 Not out” “Love Aaj Kal” and “Hum Tum”.
- Awards :- In 1970, naturally blessed actor Rishi Kapoor got his National award for his first film “Mera Naam Joker” as a child artist. In 1974, he got his first filmfare award for the best actor for Bobby. Afterwards he received many filmfare, zee cinema awards and Lifetime awards for his contribution to Indian cinema.