Job Opportunity for B.Com Graduates: Genpact, a global professional services firm, is currently hiring an experienced Process Developer in the Accounts Payable department at their Hyderabad location. This role requires candidates with Accounts Payable, Invoice Processing, Accounting, and ERP experience to accurately process Vendor Invoices and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate should be able to:
- Review and process invoices, resolve queries, and release invoices for payment.
- Articulate and demonstrate basic Accounts Payable process concepts, such as 3-way match, PO, NON PO, GRN, etc.
- Understand the nuances of India AP aspects and process India Import Invoices, checking Bill of Entry and packing list before posting.
- Proficient in Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and aware of % of deduction for major categories.
- Knowledge of TDS applicable on Service expenses incurred in foreign currency.
- Understand GST components, including Intrastate, Interstate, State & Central components, and their respective rates.
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests within agreed SLAs.
- Review and validate essential details of a valid invoice, such as supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice number, and invoice date.
- Maintain a tracker of exceptions and ensure balanced Invoices/queries based on the exception tracker.
- Maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions for knowledge retention.
- Independently perform transactional tasks supporting compliance, planning, and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions to solve hold invoices as per AP guidelines.
- Enforce internal compliance policies and guidelines established by management.
- Perform daily internal audit to ensure all Invoices/queries are balanced as per guidelines.
- Graduate in Commerce (B.Com).
- Meaningful work experience in relevant fields.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in India-related Stat requirements.
- Ability to process using SAP ERP.
To apply for this job, visit the official website and submit your application.
Offical website Visit
Disclaimer: The provided recruitment information is for informational purposes only and has been sourced from the official site of the organization. We do not guarantee any recruitment outcome, and the recruitment process should be conducted according to the organization’s official process. We do not charge any fees for providing this job information.