MP Metro Recruitment 2023: Are you ready for an exciting career move? Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MPMRCL) is thrilled to invite talented and eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Manager and Assistant Manager. This is your chance to be a part of a dynamic team that is shaping the future of transportation in the region.
Vacancies and Eligibility
As per the official notification of MP Metro Recruitment 2023, there are four vacancies available for Manager and Assistant Manager roles. The educational qualification required for each post is as follows:
1. Manager/Assistant Manager (Finance/Accounts):
- Candidates working in Railway/State or Central Government should have a full-time Graduate degree from a Government recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates working in Metro Rail/Railway PSUs/other reputed industries should have a full-time M.Com or MBA/PGDM (Finance) or CA from ICAI or CA Inter from ICWA from a recognized University/Institute.
2. Manager/Assistant Manager (HR and Admin):
- Candidates on Deputation/Contract basis should possess a two-year full-time MBA with a specialization in HR from a Government recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates on Re-employment basis should be graduates in any discipline with post-qualification experience of 05 years in the HR domain. Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of SAP/ERP.
MP Metro Recruitment Salary
Selected candidates will be offered a competitive monthly pay scale ranging from Rs. 50,000 to 180,000, depending on the specific post. This is an excellent opportunity to grow both professionally and financially.
MP Metro Recruitment Process
The selection process for MP Metro Recruitment 2023 includes a personal interview conducted by the committee. Your experience in the relevant field will be a key factor in the selection process.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to take on this exciting challenge, apply online by filling out the application form available on the official website of MP Metro. The last date for submission of the online application form is 17.08.2023. Keep an eye on the website for updates, and shortlisted candidates will be notified via their registered email id.
MP Metro Recruitment Application Fee
Please note that there is a one-time non-refundable MP Online portal charge of Rs. 170, plus 18% GST, to complete your application.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to be a part of MP Metro’s visionary team. Join us in shaping the future of transportation in Madhya Pradesh. Apply today and take the first step towards a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Offical website Visit