NIA Recruitment 2023 Notification Released: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) is inviting applications from interested and eligible candidates for various positions. This presents an excellent chance for candidates looking to work in technical and forensic fields. There are 24 vacancies available for the following positions.
NIA Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Salary Range||Level-06 to Level-10|
NIA Recruitment 2023 Salary and Qualifications
The selected candidates will be appointed on a deputation/absorption basis and will receive a competitive monthly pay scale ranging from Level-06 (Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400) to Level-10 (Rs. 56,100 to 1,77,500) based on the specific post.
Educational Qualification Requirements
- Technical Forensic Psychologist:
- Master’s degree in Criminology or Clinical Psychology from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Psychology or M.Phil in Clinical Psychology or Forensic Psychology.
- Finger Print Expert:
- M.Sc. Degree in any Science subject or M.Sc. in Forensic Science or B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Doctorate Degree relevant to qualification or Fingerprint expert examination.
- Explosive Expert:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or M.Sc. in Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at B.Sc. Level from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Chemistry.
- Cyber Forensic Examiner:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering or Computer Technology, or Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science/Information Technology, or Master of Technology in Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University.
- Biology Expert:
- M.Sc. Degree in Human Biology/Microbiology/Zoology/Anthropology (Physical)/Botany or M.Sc. in Forensic Science with Biology/Zoology as one of the subjects at B.Sc. level from a recognized University.
- Desirable: Doctorate Degree in Human Biology/Microbiology/Zoology/Anthropology (Physical)/Botany.
Candidates must also possess relevant years of experience in their respective fields.
NIA Recruitment 2023 How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline by filling out the application form available on the official website of NIA. The completed application form should be submitted to the following address:
SP(Adm), NIA HQ,
Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003
Applications must be sent through proper channels and received within 45 days from the date of the publication of the official notification. The last date for submission of the application form is mentioned in the official notification.