Vacancy at Goldman Sachs for Graduates, Postgraduates: Goldman Sachs is currently hiring an experienced Compliance – Risk Governance – Associate at their Hyderabad location. The ideal candidate for this role should have a proven track record in identifying potential legal, regulatory, or reputational risks, coupled with a disciplined approach to maintaining focus in this area. We are seeking individuals with sound judgment, curiosity, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic and ever-changing landscape.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate should be able to:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather information and conduct monitoring and quality reviews.
- Document, analyze, and communicate detailed outcomes related to monitoring and quality reviews.
- Identify and communicate findings and areas for improvement to key stakeholders.
- Draft detailed investigative reports.
- Track and validate completion of corrective action plans.
- Compile and report metrics.
- Assist with the implementation of periodic reporting.
- Assist with presentations to management.
- Drive forward projects related to the Monitoring and Quality Program.
The role requires a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or JD degree.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent risk analysis and research skills with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workflows and meet deadlines.
- Quick learning ability for new systems and processes.
- Capability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Experience with project management, multitasking, and interacting with multiple stakeholders.
- Proficiency in standard computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Willingness to adapt in a fast-paced work environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong work ethic.
- Experience in Audit or Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of the Financial Industry, particularly Global Markets and Wealth Management.
- Experience in Financial Crime Compliance.
For more details and to apply for this job, please visit the official website of Goldman Sachs.
Offical Website Visit